Blue Apron: Week 35

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Chicken Piccata with Fusilli Pasta & Garlic Chives
This Chicken Piccata with Fusilli Pasta & Garlic Chives was quite good. A perfectly balanced proportion of everything. Made two me-meals.

Spiced Lamb & Beef Tagine with Lemon-Garlic Couscous & Labneh
The Spiced Lamb & Beef Tagine with Lemon-Garlic Couscous & Labneh was solidly good and made three me-meals. So, that was good. 'Might be worth remaking outside of Blue Apron as it wasn't too labor intensive, either.

Muffuletta-Style Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Baby Romaine & Pistachio Salad
This Muffuletta-Style Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Baby Romaine & Pistachio Salad was a better buy than Blue Apron grilled cheese usually is. The Muffuletty filling included peppers, olives, and celery. I'm not the world's largest fan of olives mixed into my food, but this was otehrwise okay. And I really have to remember to chop up the lettuce in Blue Apron salads. Unwieldy. Made two me-meals.

0 comments: