MeMade Clothing: Arenite Pants in Ochre Yellow

Sunday, May 5, 2024

The most perfectly slouchy slouch pants to ever slouch. Currently living in these.
Love the cute crescent side pockets!

Arenite Pants - Slim Hack Arenite Pants - Slim Hack

These are the Sew Liberated Arenite pants using the slim hack in Fabricsstore.com medium-weight linen in Apple Cinnamon.

Arenite Pants - Slim Hack Arenite Pants - Slim Hack

Size 22 rise, size 16 everything else, but the rise itself a little higher than I’d like. Next time will be size 16 everything (3/4” rise reduction) with a full seat adjustment to handle the loss of fabric in the back. I think I’d also like to add back patch pockets a la Free Range Slacks. Added 6” to the calf-inseam because I forgot that I have some height in my torso not just legs! I ended up cutting a bunch off the cuff, so I think I’ll do my usual 3” calf-inseam, and 1” cuff-inseam addition instead next time.

0 comments: