Slowly But Surely

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hexagon Quilt Progress, 5/14/12
Progress as of 5/14/12.

The hexagon quilt is getting really close to being done. Or at least the quilt top is. Don't even talk to me about backing and the actual quilting process. This thing is going to take me the rest of my life!

It might be time for a break...

Hexagon Quilt Progress, 5/10/12
Progress as of 5/10/12. You can see how I plan out rows before attaching them, at the top.

  1. How To: Hexagon Quilt Top Piecing 9/11/2010
  2. Progress Report 12/15/2010
  3. Progress Report 4/4/2012
  4. Progress Report 4/18/2012
  5. Progress Report 5/16/2012
  6. Step One: Hexagon Quilt Top Done 5/29/2012
  7. Step Two & Three: Backing & Quilt Sandwich 6/19/2013
  8. Step Four: Hand Quilting 8/28/2013
  9. Step Five: Non-Traditional Hexagon Quilt Binding Tutorial 9/18/13
  10. A Review of the Hexagon Quilt 10/2/13

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's beautiful! I can't wait to see how you edge it!

missris said...

Wow. I am in awe.

Anonymous said...

Amazing!! I am so impressed.

Jamie said...

Wow - it looks amazing. You have mad, mad skills

Nicole said...

That is absolutely stunning. I am excited to see the finish product, but definitely understand that need for a break.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

That is SO beautiful, I wish I could make something like that!

amy b.s. said...

wow. it looks amazing.

Amanda said...

It's looking amazing! I have a quilt of my great grandmother's that needs finishing, but I just want to hire and pay someone to do it for me lol.

Kris said...

That looks so good! I can't believe you've gotten that far hand piecing it!

KT My Lady said...

This is absolutely stunning. Seriously.

Deidre said...

It is so gorgeous! SEriously, I'm so amazed. I looks absolutely fantastic.

Pearlie said...

This is beautiful! I can't imagine the effort that would have gone into making it! Amazing :)

Sam | Away She Went said...

It's beautiful! You're doing an amazing job!